There's a phrase that has become some sort of mantra or slogan in my life. My Auntie used to say all the time to me.
It's been with me for over 20 years. I think I need to set something straight first. I'm not in this for the money. I don't do what I do for the money. However, money IS a result of doing what you love well and doing it with passion. This phrase was always about loving my job and having "pinch myself" moments when I couldn't believe that I actually get paid to do what you love. I've had a few jobs that rang this phrase true and not all of them were photography related. I loved my marketing job, I loved when I taught kindergarten, I actually really loved nannying in highschool and college. I got paid for them all and I mean I went to Hawaii for two weeks as a nanny, it was incredible.
You see, this phrase was a compass for me. It kept me in check so anything I did, even if it wasn't glamorous at times, still had meaning and vision. It reminded me that what you love is more important than being successful. When you do what you love, the fulfillment and joy it brings is priceless, however there's still monetary gain in it as well as success!
If you're daydreaming in your current job because you know you're not doing what you were created to do, then this is for you! Or maybe you're doing what you love but need redirection, a refresher, and something to motivate you to LOVE again what you do.
The Radiant Workshop is the fruition of dreams and ideas, it's years in the making. This is a 1-day intensive workshop in our home that is intimate, vulnerable, and full of insight and knowledge, and of course yummy food. This is not just for the photographers that want to grow their business... this is for business owners, momprenuers, consultants, boutique owners, anyone who wants to take their business to the next level, to do some soul searching, and search deep to redefine passion, dreams, and more. This workshop is designed to provide an educational experience that equips & inspires photographers, creatives and business owners to move beyond the current state of their business & experience a new level of success that they never thought was possible by finding fulfillment, joy, and passion behind what they do.
Is this workshop for You?
Answer the questions below to see if this is for you!
Answer the following questions to see if The Radiant Workshop could be what you need in your business
- You know your product but don't know about Sales & Marketing?
- Are you frustrated with your internal systems?
- Do you know your strengths and weaknesses?
- Have you lost sight of why you went into business in the first place?
- Does your lack of creativity hold you back from marketing and promoting your business?
- Is your business growing, but you know you’re not where you want to be and don’t know why?
- Do you struggle with bookings and tend to freeze up during client meetings?
- Placing value on your business and yourself is a struggle?
- Are you wondering if you can even MAKE it in the business world? ……
There's a lot more where this comes from in our hearts and minds. All I can tell you, is that if you're struggling in your identity and you business, then this is for you. If you are rocking your business but need a refresher, than this is for you too! This workshop is for the startup and the successful. This workshop will cause you to redefine or refine your WHY, make sure you are walking out your Brand, and empower you to move forward with obtainable goals that are the result of some good deep thinking and some activity. This workshop is FOR YOU, & it will be life-changing for you personally and as a business owner.
This workshop is designed to provide an educational experience that equips & inspires photographers, creatives and business owners to move beyond the current state of their business & experience a new level of success that they never thought was possible by finding fulfillment, joy, and passion behind what they do.
We can’t wait to meet you! Keep scrolling for more information!
This workshop is packed with lots of content. We've basically separated it into three sections: The Why, The How, The What. Based on Simon Sinek's Golden Circle, we are going to dive into The WHAT, The HOW, + The WHY behind our businesses. We will be taking a deep look into WHAT we do, WHO we are, WHAT our purpose is, WHAT makes us unique, and move into the How and Why of our companies. This will empower all attendees to think through and examine your current processes, and start thinking clearer about your growth, your success. Below is a list of some of the topics that we will discuss over the course of our time together:
Part I: The What: What is it we really do and what we need to be doing
- Mastering Client Experience + Our Secrets
- Your Sales Model and it's Flaws
- What it really means to "Do What You Love, and the $$ with Follow"
- Legal 101: 5 Things You Should Do for Yourself and Your Business When you first start out
- Legal 102: 5 Things You Should Do for Yourself and Your Business after you feel established
Part II: The How: Interior Business Topics
- Marketing + Advertising Your Business (word-of-mouth, how referrals drive our business, business cards at events, etc.)
- Sharing our 99% booking Rate Secrets
- How to Rock Your Bridal Show + Get Great (not just good) Leads
- Creating a Culture Within Your Business
- Why Blogging + Social Media is Essential to your growth
- Office Organization + Internal Systems
- Reviews, Reviews & How to Get Them
- Business Growth: How we went from 6 to 46 Weddings in 18 months
- 3 Ways to Manage your Business Finances (cover software, apps, credit cards)
Part III: The Why: A deep look at YOU
- Placing Value on What You Do
- Placing Value on People (regardless of what size dress they wear)
- Soul Searching + Reflecting + Dreaming
- Professional Headshots (all attendees will get new headshots)
- Photography Bonuses: Posing People - Tiny/Tall, Plus Size + The 1%
A seat to this one day experience is $600. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are provided. A $300 deposit is needed to reserve your seat!!
The Workshop will be held in our home in Ellicott City, Maryland. We can't wait for you to come.
December 15, 2018
This 1-Day Workshop with Maggie Nolan will only be 1 time in 2018 and is limited to 10 seats.
- Do you have to be a business owner?
- No! If you’re still in your 9-5 but daydreaming about launching your dream job, then this is for you too! As long as you’re looking to start a professional business in the near future, this workshop is for you!
- What do I bring?!
- Bring a laptop if you have one, business cards to swap, and an open mind …. or AND a positive attitude and open mind!
- What is the Early Bird Discount?
- The discount is $100 off a full registration rate if booked before June 1.
- When is the Balance due? How can I pay?
- The balance is due one month before the workshop date. Credit Card accepted with 4% transaction fee or a Check.
- Are any topics off limits when it comes to your teaching?
- Definitely not. I'm going to share my business knowledge and background as well as my life and heart with you. 32 years of experience, baby, all for you. Well less since I wasn't a business owner in middle school.