This is a phrase that was shared with me as a middle schooler and I've never forgotten about... it's been with me for over 20 years. I think I need to set something straight first. I'm not in this for the money. I don't photograph weddings for the money. I don't do what I do for the money. However, money IS a result of doing what I love well and doing it with passion. This phrase was always about loving my job and having "pinch myself" moments when I couldn't believe that I actually was getting paid to do what I love. I've had a few jobs in life, and not all of them were photography related. I loved my marketing job, I loved when I taught kindergarten, I actually really loved nannying in highschool and college. I got paid for them all.
You see, this phrase was a compass for me. It kept me in check so anything I did, even if it wasn't glamorous at times, still had meaning and vision. It reminded me that what you love is more important than being successful. When you do what you love, the fulfillment and joy it brings is priceless, however there's still monetary gain in it as well as success!
The industries we work in are cut throat. There's lot of talented people, and you may feel like the smallest fish in a vast ocean. All I can tell you, is that if you're struggling in your identity and you business, then this is for you. If you're struggling because you hate marketing, are bad at accounting, don't understand taxes, then come and lets talk. If you are rocking your business but need a refresher, than this is for you too! This workshop is for the startup and the successful. This workshop will cause you to redefine or refine your WHY, make sure you are walking out your Brand, and empower you to move forward with obtainable goals that are the result of some good deep thinking and some activity. This workshop is FOR YOU, & it will be life-changing for you personally and as a business owner.
The Radiant Workshop is a 1-day intensive workshop in our home that is intimate and educational. It will be full of insight and knowledge, practical steps towards growth and of course yummy food. This is not just for the photographers that want to grow their business... this is for business owners, momprenuers, consultants, fashion bloggers, business owners, anyone who wants to take their business to the next level, to do some soul searching, and search deep to redefine passion, dreams, and more but leave with actual steps to take for their business. This workshop was designed to provide an educational experience that equips & inspires photographers, creatives and business owners to move beyond the current state of their business & experience a new level of success that they never thought was possible by finding fulfillment, joy, and passion behind what they do AND by discussing practical steps to grow your business.
Is this workshop for You?
Answer the questions below to see if this is for you!
Answer the following questions to see if The Radiant Workshop could be what you need in your business
- You know your product but don't know about Sales & Marketing?
- Are you frustrated with your internal systems?
- Do you know your strengths and weaknesses?
- Have you lost sight of why you went into business in the first place?
- Does your lack of creativity hold you back from marketing and promoting your business?
- Is your business growing, but you know you’re not where you want to be and don’t know why?
- Do you struggle with bookings and tend to freeze up during client meetings?
- Placing value on your business and yourself is a struggle?
- Are you wondering if you can even MAKE it in the business world because you know nothing about business?
This workshop is designed to provide an educational experience that equips & inspires photographers, creatives and business owners to move beyond the current state of their business & experience a new level of success that they never thought was possible by finding fulfillment, joy, and passion behind what they do.
We can’t wait to meet you! Keep scrolling for more information!
This workshop is packed with lots of content. We've basically separated it into three sections:
Part I: The What: What is it we really do and what we need to be doing
- Mastering Client Experience + Our Success
- Your Sales Model and it's Flaws
- What it really means to "Do What You Love, and the $$ will Follow"
- Legal 101: 5 Things You Should Do for Yourself and Your Business When you first start out
- Legal 102: 5 Things You Should Do for Yourself and Your Business after you've gone "full-time"
Part II: The How: Interior Business Topics
- Marketing + Advertising Your Business
- Sharing our 99% booking Rate Secrets
- How to Rock Your Bridal Show + Get Great (not just good) Leads
- Creating a Culture Within Your Business
- Why Blogging + Social Media is Essential to your growth
- Office Organization + Internal Systems
- Reviews, Reviews & How to Get Them
- Business Growth: How we went from 6 to 46 Weddings in 18 months
- 3 Ways to Manage your Business Finances
Part III: The Why: A deep look at YOU
- Placing Value on What You Do
- Placing Value on People
- Soul Searching + Reflecting + Dreaming
- Professional Headshots for All Attendees
Night Chat: Photographers are welcome to stay later for Milk + Cookies + Coffee + Scones
- Photography Bonus #1: Posing People - Tiny/Tall, Plus Size + The 1%
- Photography Bonus #2: Standing out in an oversaturated market
- Photography Bonus #3: Rocking your Bridal Shows as a Photographer
- Photography Bonus #4: FAQ with Maggie + Patrick
A seat to this one day experience is $300. Brunch and Dinner are provided. A $150 deposit is needed to reserve your seat!!
The Workshop will be held in our home in Ellicott City, Maryland. We can't wait for you to come and see our new space!
December 15, 2018
This 1-Day Workshop is limited to 20 seats.
- Do you have to be a photographer?
- No! If you’re a photographer, you'll just benefit from business education. If you're not yet a business owner and still in your 9-5 but daydreaming about launching your dream job, then this is for you too! As long as you’re looking to start a professional business in the near future, this workshop is for you!
- What do I bring?!
- Bring a laptop if you have one, business cards to swap, and an open mind …. or AND a positive attitude and open mind!
- When is the Balance due? How can I pay?
- The balance is due one month before the workshop date. Credit Card accepted with 4% transaction fee or a Check.
- Are any topics off limits when it comes to your teaching?
- Definitely not. I'm going to share my business knowledge and background as well as my life and heart with you. Business is my background. Marketing is my specialty. People is my jam.